VERA 0.3 Released
VERA 0.3 has been released. This new version contains a bunch of new features and API improvements. The two biggest updates are the addition of the trace file parsing and analysis inside of the GUI. This alleviates the need for the gengraph.exe program. The next big feature is the integration with IDA Pro. Currently it only supports version 5.6 and 6.0 versions of IDA. Finally, VERA now includes documentation.
Please feel free to email me (dquist at this domain) if you have any comments. Those of you that have responded thank you very much.
* Added processing of trace files without having to use gengraph via new wizard
* Better handling of low memory situations
* Major code cleanup, refactoring, and new buzzwordy sounding tasks
* Added a toolbar, because everyone loves those
* Added IDA integration and IDA Pro module
* Fixed a bug involving parsing of non-traditional Ether trace files
* Now should support larger and more complicated graphs
* I'm getting paid to write and support VERA. :)
At Shmoocon 2011 I'll be rolling out the next version of VERA, complete with new features.