VERA 0.1 Released
I would like to announce the latest version of VERA, the reverse engineering visualization program. Lots of bugs have been fixed, which I have detailed below. Be sure to read the original VERA release documentation for instructions on how to use it.
Here is the change log:
- View panning has now been fixed so that it follows the mouse.
- Cleaned up display code and made it more portable
- Fixed right-click selection code. Currently a stub function but more will come later
- Center graph on first load. Now the graph isn't out in the middle of nowhere when you first load it.
- The start of execution is highlighted with a big blue box
- Added arrows to show directionality of execution
- Implemented frustum culling for rendering font text. This makes things *much* faster.
If you have any problems, please let me know via dquist SHIFT-2 offensivecomputingDOTnet